Shipping & Refund Policy
Within the EU
FREE standard shipping, after any discounts have been applied is available for EU orders as follows:
- Category A - totaling 80 € or more (SI)
- Category B - totaling 130 € or more (HR)
- Category C - totaling 160 € or more (AT, DE, HU, CZ, SK)
- Category D - totaling 260 € or more (BE, LU, DK, IT, NL, UK, BG, PL, RO, FR, EE, LT, LV, PT, GR)
- Category E - totaling 300 € or more (FI, IRL, SE, ES)
Accepted forms of payment currently include:
• Credit cards associated with Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
• Debit cards associated with Visa or MasterCard
• PayPal where available
If you experience difficulties using your credit or debit card to make an international purchase, please first contact your bank to ensure that your card has been enabled for purchases. This will nearly always fix your issue. Please note that all prices are listed in EUR unless otherwise noted.
Shipping Options in EU
We work hard to get great shipping rates from our couriers so we can pass the savings on to you. Shipping costs for packages are based on the weight and size of your order. You’ll be given all shipping options and exact costs during the checkout process, after you have selected the delivery address for your order. Delivery time frames are estimates only and do not take into account weekends, holidays, or processing and packing (please allow 1-3 days for packing). Although delivery estimates may vary depending on your country, basic information on your options is below:
• Estimated delivery in 3-7 business days
• Packages delivered by GLS or postal service
• Rate of 4-12 € up to 2kg and 3.00 € per kg thereafter
• Full tracking available
For international orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* An international order will not be considered ‘lost’ until 45 days from the date of shipment. Shipping costs for international packages are based on the weight and size of your order. We are unable to process claims until the 60 day period has passed. Please allow your order time to pass through customs procedures; an international order will not be considered ‘lost’ until 60 days from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until the 60 day period has passed. Please note: Before you make a purchase, please be aware of the personal purchase limit set by your country. If your order exceeds this limit, you will need to arrange for a broker to clear your package through customs.
Although delivery estimates may vary depending on your country, basic information on your options is below.
Landmark International Expedited
• Estimated delivery in 5-14 business days
• Packages delivered by postal service
• Flat Rate of 20 € up to 2kg and 5.00 € per kg thereafter
• No tracking
Promotions & Policies
International orders are not eligible for:
• Free Shipping
• Free Returns
• Merchandise Exchanges
• VitaLeaf customers are not eligible for free shipping on orders shipped outside of the European Union
Other promotional restrictions may apply.
Due to some countries import regulations, some products may not be available for purchase. For certain items, a message will appear in the cart along with instructions to remove that product before you’ll be able to complete your purchase. HOWEVER, we cannot guarantee that our restriction information is always up to date and it’s possible that a restricted item will not trigger a message in your cart. As regulations change constantly, we strongly recommend that you check with your local authorities for information on regulations that may affect your ability to receive your order.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized or destroyed by Customs unless the order is returned back to our warehouse in an undamaged and resalable condition. Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
We welcome your feedback. If you find a product that needs to be restricted or allowed to ship to your country, please contact us with the product name and a link to the relevant regulatory agency policy from your local authority’s website. We’ll inspect the issue immediately and update our restrictions accordingly.
Returns & Refund
We stand by our commitment to your satisfaction with our products and services. If you do experience an issue, please accept our apology in advance for any inconvenience - you can rest assured that we will work hard to make things right. Our Return & Refund Policy is below:
If for any reason you are unhappy with a product you purchased, you can return it to us for a refund. Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that we do not offer replacements or store credits.
To start the returns process, please contact us so we can provide a return authorization code and address on where to return your items.
• The product(s) must be postmarked within 14 calendar days of when the order first shipped.
• We highly recommend that you use a traceable courier.
• We do not accept returns of opened, unsealed or used products.
• If Customs removes or damages a returning product(s) during the course of an inspection or delivery delay of any kind, you’ll need to contact them directly to start a damage or loss claim, as we are unable to speak with them on your behalf nor are we able to reimburse you in any way for damage or loss that they may cause.
Don't even think about it. Our fraud team will catch you, and we will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. Vita-leaf.com actively prosecutes fraudulent behavior at every opportunity. If you feel that your account has been inaccurately marked as fraudulent, please contact us immediately and we’ll work quickly to sort it out.
Errors in Address
If you make an address error on your order, please note that we cannot change the delivery address after an order has been submitted. Please know that we work directly with our shippers to help resolve address issues where possible, but we cannot be held responsible for any delays, fees, or other delivery issues if you've made an error in the shipping information on your order. If such an error causes an order to be rejected, lost, or destroyed, we cannot issue a refund or replacement of any kind. If the error causes the order to be sent back to us, you may be responsible for return shipping fees, and we'll only be able to refund you for the cost of merchandise only.
Violation of laws
Please familiarize yourself with your country's import restrictions before ordering. We cannot be held responsible for any delays, fees, fines, or penalties incurred by your order due to a violation of law. Items sold at Vita-leaf.com are intended for personal use.
If you refuse an order for any reason, we can only offer you a refund if the order is returned to our warehouse in undamaged and resalable condition. In that event, refunds can be issued for the cost of merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. If the cost of the return shipment due to your refusal is billed to us, you may also be responsible for that cost, too.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized, damaged, or destroyed by Customs unless the order is returned back to our warehouse in undamaged and resalable condition. In that event, refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that if the cost to return a rejected package to our warehouse exceeds the value of the order, we'll instruct the courier to destroy the package and we'll be unable to issue a refund of any kind.
Although it is rare for international orders to get lost or delayed, please be aware that it can happen. Due to the import clearance process in your country and depending on the shipping method you chose, international orders can take up to 60 days to clear customs. An international order will not be considered ‘lost’ until 60 days from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until the 60 day period has passed. In the event your order has been lost, you must report it as lost to us within 90 days of date of purchase. Depending on your location, courier selection, and any history of similar problems, we’ll work to help resolve this issue. Please contact us by email, or live chat, seven days a week, and we'll explain your options. Contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds on digital purchases or BaziWay platform. Please contact customer service if you having a problem with a digital purchase. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vita-leaf.com cannot be held responsible for any laws or regulations that result in Customs applying additional cost to your order, whether tax or duties, nor any related delivery delays or seized products. However, please note that the vast majority of international shipments do not experience problems or delays, and our customers are very rarely assessed additional fees. In the event additional fees are assessed to your order, your local Customs authority will contact you directly. By ordering from Vita-leaf.com, you agree to our policies above. Vita-leaf.com reserves the right to change these policies at any time, and we also retain the right to refuse service to any customer at our sole discretion.