CEA - From Everyday Athletes to Weekend Warriors to Elite Professionals
CEA supplementation significantly reduces both lactate levels and plasma creatine kinase levels (parameters of skeletal muscle damage) after an exhaustive exercise session. CEA is extremely beneficial for decreasing extracellular and intracellular lactic acidosis, which plays a big role in muscle fatigue.
Ensuring Maximum Effectiveness
- Airobic sports: athletes engaging in long duration aerobic exercises like cyclists & runners will gain the most benefit.
- Glycolytic sports: for glycolytically demanding sports like middle distance running, ski racing, ice hockey or football, where perceived exertion plays a major role in fatigue and work output.
- Power sports: for strength athletes peaking for competition or engaging in intense training, CEA can be the crucial factor to support energy levels, strength and recovery.
Benefits desired by today’s the most sophisticated athletes:
- Influences all 3 fundamental pillars of athletic performance
- Influences all 3 fundamental pillars of essential health
- Activates cellular energy
- Improves strength, stamina and endurance (VO2 max)
- Increases physical and mental work capacity
- Improves concentration and focus
- Increases ability to adapt to environmental factors
- Reduces the damage from metabolic factors
- Reduces muscle fatigue and lactic acidosis (recovery benefits)
CEA body and mind herbal formula
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - full spectrum Ayurvedic herb
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb and medicinal plant with a 4,000-year old history addressing stress, strain and fatigue, while also promoting muscle strength, energy, sexual vitality and cognitive health. Ashwagandha substantially reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol and increases testosterone levels. In particular, this ancient herb has been clinically proven to increase cardio-respiratory response leading to reduction of fatigue and increased stamina.
- Increases cardiorespiratory endurance up to a 13.6% (VO2 max)
- Reduces cortisol levels by up to 28%
- Increases testosterone in men by average 17%
- Improves muscle to body fat ratio
- Improves sexual function and libido in men and women
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) - full spectrum Ayurvedic herb
It was a long-time secret weapon for Russian athletes as it significantly increased their stamina and performance, giving them a huge edge over their American rivals. Rhodiola was shown to improve mental stamina, focus, physical fitness and moods. It's generally better to be taken during the day as it is very energizing and may affect sleep when taken later.
- Increases energy (smoother and more stable than caffeine)
- Improves Oxygen utilization (max aerobic capacity)
- Improves work capacity
- Improves mental focus and concentration
- Reduces anxiety and depression
Aloxyl 7.4 (Ascophyllum nodosum, Intact Marine Phytocomplex)
CEA Contains Aloxyl 7.4™ phytocomplex which triggers the bioavailability and absorption of other nutrients. We call it a Nutritional Value Booster. Aloxyl 7.4™ detoxifies the body from hundreds of toxic chemicals that we’re exposed to and contains sufficient organic iodine that reactivates the thyroid and consequently regulates other glands and organs, including the pancreas, gall bladder, kidneys, adrenals and even the liver. It helps regulate your metabolism and the rate of fat burning in your body (TSH, T3, T4 hormone).
- Improves energy and oxygen levels in the blood (EFSA claim)
- Organic Iodine helps regulate metabolism and fat burning
- Promotes cognitive, learning development (EFSA claim)
- Removes pollutants and toxins including heavy metals
- Neutralizes excess body acids of all types
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Servings Per Container: 60|
Serving Size: 1 vegetable capsules
|Amount Per Serving [mg]||Daily Value [%]|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera / Withanolides 6%)||300||*|
|6% Withanolides (from the roots)||18||*|
|Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavine / 1% Salidroside)||200||*|
|Norwegian Kelp Phytocomplex ||180||*|
|Organic Iodine (as Ascophyllum nodosum)||180 μg||120|
* Daily value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Cellulose (vegetable capsules).
FREE OF: binders, filters, artificial ingredients and preservatives, sugar, wheat, egg, milk, gluten, dairy.
Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule once a day on an empty stomach in the morning before breakfast or early in the day. Professional athletes begin with 2 capsules. After one week add one more capsule at midday or one hour before exercise for a limited period of time. Professional athletes up to 4 - considering the weight of the athlete. Avoid taking CEA in the evening (after 7pm) or before bedtime, as it may increase your risk of insomnia or disturbed sleep.
Cycling the supplements: If you're preparing for a competition and engaged in a longer period of intense exercise, you should take a week off after every 4 weeks of CEA supplementation. It's recommended not to take CEA for more than 10 weeks in a row, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Drug Free Policy: We feel strongly that enhancement drugs and other practices do not belong in sports and we fully support the World Anti-Doping Code. We believe in living life on the edge, but not out of bounds, which is why our Vitaleaf product range is 100% free from shady ingredients and banned substances.